Sunday 13 November 2011

Introducing the Lady in Red!

By popular demand, I present:

MY MOTORCYCLE.






She's a Honda Wave with a 110 cc engine.  Pretty, no?

So, anyone who's actually surprised I've named my motorcycle after a Transformers character, raise your hand. Yeah, didn't think so.  :)  I mean, short of actually buying a car (not very likely while I'm in either Thailand or London), when else am I going to get that chance?

I'm calling her Arcee.





Arcee in Transformers Prime is Optimus Prime's second-in-command.  She's a snarky, rebellious loner with a traumatic past, who is also a ninja.  And, it goes without saying, a motorcycle. :)



I'm still doing practice sessions with Pam, as well as on my own now (my neighbours think I'm nuts), and I may end up having a crack at the driving test this coming week.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that it has a basket in front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course - how else would everyone transport their groceries/hot dinner/dog? :)

    ReplyDelete